Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ceramics

I think they turned out wonderfully. I kinda yelped when I saw them. Yay for craftiness with Shiray!!
This is the picture taken before they were fired.
These are after. Pretty crazy. The swirls on Shiray's bowl looked green before they were fired and turned out a beautiful yellow.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the bowl in person... very cute! Your cup looks awesome too. And your fam. is adorable!
    -Eliza (shiray's friend in Utah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly wish that I had the talents that you two have!!! You are just amazing, I saw the bowl over at Shiray's and it looks wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you not able to blog or see this now that you are overseas? Or do you just have way too much to say that it's impossible to catch up on? I think about you guys all the time and am so excited for you! I just want you to know that I love your comments on my blog because you always help me so much and I really love your advice. So I don't know if you'll get this or not, but maybe I'll try to email too! I don't really ever get on facebook yet. Anyway, thank you so much. You are a great friend who has blessed my life since the beginning of it!

    ReplyDelete