My bestest came to visit me here in Cali one last time before I move to Germany. I had a WONDERFUL time and it was SO fun to see my friend! We packed into 48 hours what we used to do in a month's time. If we weren't shopping we were crafting and we were definitely talking without ceasing. Oh ya, and eating out. A lot. And really, not many hours devoted to sleeping.
This is at The Cheesecake Factory.
For her Christmas present we went to Petroglyph and painted ceramics. I have to admit that it was a bit of a "Marge's bowling ball" type of present. (Homer Simpson gave Marge a bowling ball with "Homer" engraved on it for her birthday one episode.)
This is at The Cheesecake Factory.
For her Christmas present we went to Petroglyph and painted ceramics. I have to admit that it was a bit of a "Marge's bowling ball" type of present. (Homer Simpson gave Marge a bowling ball with "Homer" engraved on it for her birthday one episode.)
Our projects were pretty involved so we reluctantly came back the next day to finish them.
Shiray helped me finish designing my Christmas Cards and helped me start the assembly line.
I LOVE that Girl!!

How fun, I'm glad you two had a great time together, I love your art projects you did, very very fun:) love ya tons, I hope Danae had a wonderful baptism
ReplyDeleteso glad you guys had fun...and welcome back to Jeff!
ReplyDelete