One day at VAPA I made a book. VAPA is Visual And Performing Arts class. The book was called VAPA. It had a lot of details about VAPA. My favorite page of the book is the last page. It says, "I love VAPA." I read it to the VAPA teacher and she told me to read it to a couple more teachers, and I did.
The thing that I like best about VAPA is painting. The day that I made the book I painted flowers and a vase. Last time I went to VAPA I made a table with a couple apples and I made a pattern on the wall and on the table. The very first time I went to VAPA I made an owl. I don't have them at home to take a picture of for you because I get to take them home on open house night.
I don't always get to paint. Sometimes I just have to draw the pictures I'm making. Like when I made the flowers I only got to draw them. I didn't get to paint them yet. Next time I go to VAPA I get to paint them. After I am done with my work there is stuff that I get to do. Like there is play dough, legos (I never go to legos), a monster game, and there are scraps that you can make stuff out of. In VAPA you're allowed to stay in for recess if you want to do any of that. There are also magnetic blocks to play with.
Here is a picture that is just like the one I made of the flowers. I get to paint it next week.
Adios for now.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Danae! I love the blog. It sounds like you're really enjoying yourself doing arts and crafts. I love the picture, too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove, Dad
you need to put a new entry in your blog...
ReplyDelete