A few days ago we were at a school gym and Adria said, "Mom, I need a dwink from the water mountain."
I said, "What, honey?"
"A dwink from the water mountain."
"The water what? What did you say?"
"The water MOUN-TAIN. MOUNTAIN, mom! I need a dwink from the WATER MOUNTAIN!"
"Oh, sorry. That's what I thought you said."
Wait. One more story.
A few days ago Adria was having a piece of candy just after lunch. She looked really tired so I asked her if she was ready for a nap. She readily agreed, but was torn between her candy and the nap. So I offered to save her candy for after her nap. She handed it right over to me and went to bed. A few hours later I had to wake her up to go somewhere. So I went into her room and she rolled over, looked at me and said, "Can I have my cangee now?" That girl never forgets.

Adria is hilarious...and very smart!
ReplyDeletekids say the cutest things. thanks for sharing. it made me :)
ReplyDelete