My sister, Genella, asked if I would take some pictures of her girls (her boy is at his cousin's for the weekend) for their yearly photos. Of course I said sure. While I was getting ready to go I decided my kids needed a photo shoot too. So I threw a sweater at Andrew, made Danae change her outfit entirely and got Adria dressed (she was running around naked with a jacket on 'cuz it's cold mom.') Genella had a great venue and we spent a lot of time shooting pictures. It was fun for me, but probably not so much for the kids.
Maleah was first.

Then Sweet Carissa.
Then Adria needed to get out of the car, so it was her turn.
Then Danae was finished being patient.
Then I had to force Andrew to 'want' to.
Then, a group shot. The kids were 'done' at this point and I was only able to take a half dozen or so. Oh well. They'll just have to put up with another shoot later.
I messed a bunch of pictures up, but we got some good ones. I have decided on a new lens for my birthday. I'm excited about it. Some of these shots would have come out that didn't. But I guess it is all in the learning process.
Very fun photos!!!!! glad you are on blogspot. now i can respond. i couldn't with your other blog.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love Adria's hair cut - adorable!
ReplyDeleteWow. Danae, Adria and Andrew look a lot older! Keep in touch with our site, okay? I'll love hearing from you guys!
ReplyDelete-Lexi and everyone else. (Mostly me.) :)
Do you call her 'Sweet Carissa' from the Barry Manilow song? I wondered because that's what Pat sings to me. I think the actual words are 'Sweet Melissa? Angel of my lifetime...'. I can't remember the actual name of the song right now.
ReplyDelete