Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why is Adria growing up so fast?

A few little Adria stories of late that make me think she is three going on 12.
She was getting dressed this morning and her shirt was inside out. So while she was turning it right side out she said, "Wait for it, wait for it." She said that about 25 times because it took her a while to accomplish the task. Then she yelled out, "Ta da!" when it was complete.
In the car, on the way home from dropping off Danae at school, Adria said, "Mom, I want a TB in my bedwoom." I told her we didn't have a TV to put into her room and she replied, "Well, lets go buy one then."
This afternoon when I gave her her PB&J she smiled that happy, content smile and said, "Mom, after my doo doo (pacifier) you da best."
I'm just waiting for her to ask me for a cell phone any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- i still picture Adria as a baby since you left when she was. She is so funny!

    ReplyDelete