The adoption finally went through. My sister, Genella, and her husband Brian have officially adopted his sister's two children. Now they are a happy family of five. Shortly after the adoption, they all went to the temple to be sealed for eternity. It was a wonderful day. I even got to be the escort of sorts. I helped the kids get dressed and went with them every where they needed to go. It was great to be there to share such an amazing occasion with them.

So yesterday, we had a big party to celebrate the adoption and sealing. We fed about 85 friends and family dinner and cake. There were crafts and games for the kids and lots of socializing for the adults. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been a part of such a big party in a long time. (thank goodness) So. Yay for them!
Hey! I just found you blog! I just wanted to say that Genella's family is so handsome and that picture so beautiful and I am so happy for her! Very exciting.
ReplyDelete