Anyway. Andrew did wonderfully. He chose to design his car like a Wii remote and luckily we are living close to family this year and Uncle Brian has the necessary tools to realize that plan. Andrew painted and decorated the car and it turned out Great!! I'm secretly hoping to use it again next year with our pack in Germany. I know you're not supposed to use the same car two years in a row, but if we are in another country it's okay, right? It would just mean that we don't have to make another car.
Andrew got 4th place and won a LOT of races. He had so much fun running around with the kids, eating too many desserts and racing the cars. I guess that is why the derby is for the boys not the moms. :o)
Good job Andrew!!
This is the first thing that happens at every pack meeting.
My kitchen scale said it weighed 4.25 oz and the one at the race said 5.0. Weird.
Andrew won his first race and many more after that.
Andrew got "Most Original Design"

That's an awesome car Andrew! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Andrew!!!! Very original design!
ReplyDeletelove the idea of the wii remote! I'm going to have to tell Matthew about that.
ReplyDelete