Well, two weeks later Danae was asked to give a talk. I thought it only fair to record and post it for Daddy too. Danae wrote the talk by herself with a few hints here and there.
This is a reenactment because I forgot to come in and watch. I asked someone to play piano for the closing song for me and everything. Then I was sitting there, the RS lesson was being wrapped up and I looked at the clock and remembered that I was supposed to be in the primary room listening to Danae's talk. So, I ran out to try to catch it. But, alas, I missed the entire thing. I was more upset than Danae was. After primary was over I asked Danae to do it again so we could record it for Daddy. The sad thing is that the room wasn't any louder after primary than it was during primary for Adria's talk. Anyway.
Good Job Danae!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that is so cute that you had her do it again for you and jeff! I just cannot get over how grown up Danae is! What a cutie. Good job, Danae!!!!
ReplyDelete