Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sleepover

A few weeks ago, the boys in the family all packed up and went on the Father/Son camp out. The girls thought that would be a great opportunity for some girlie time. We started the evening off with dinner; a big salad with all the fixings. Then we all sat down and made some jewelry. Grandma brought her big box of little girl stuff and they made a few pieces each.



After we were done making jewelry it was back to the back bathroom for nail polish and mud masks. We happened to have cucumber in our salad so we were prepared to make the mud masks very official. The girls called them their zucchini all night.

There was a new video game to play, movies to watch, music to sing and dance to, and at one point they actually went to sleep.
The next morning we had a yummy breakfast. Genella was kind enough to volunteer to watch my girls while I went to the gym for a step class I had wanted to take. So I got a few hours off. While I was gone there was play dough, makeovers, more video games and the boys came home dirty and full of sugar. They all played in the backyard and then our family went home. Then about two hours later Genella and the kids all came over to swim. It was a full, fun weekend with the cousins.
Here are a few pictures of what the boys did.
All I know for sure is that they "helped" pitch their tent so they could pass off their Outdoorsman in Webelos.

No comments:

Post a Comment