I took a long nap after church today. Some Sundays are just more stressful than others. This was one of those days. I spoke in Sacrament Meeting. It went really well. But, as always, I'm glad to be done. Then during Relief Society I played the piano without having had the hymns before hand. Which is a really bad thing for me. I'm not good enough of a pianist to be able to wing it. But that went pretty well too. Someone happened to pick pretty easy songs. Then the sister giving the lesson asked me and my kids to sing 'A Child's Prayer' as a part of her lesson. So in the middle of class I went and got the kids, came back and sang. That went well too. I got a little choked up, which really stinks, it's hard to sing and cry at the same time. But we finished strong and it turned out well too. I was even able to video it for Jeff. So, no one else needs to watch it. Just Jeff. No, really. You don't need to watch it. :o)
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Couldn't resist... I had to listen to your song. So sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course I always love a musical number. You guys did great! Brave kids. I remember when we used to sing together. You look great by the way!
ReplyDelete