Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Better Late Than Never

There were some pictures that I didn't want to post until Jeff had received them in the mail. And, now he finally has them in his possession and up on his wall. So, I can finally share them with everyone else. :)


3 comments:

  1. You look so great Sarah, and you cute kiddos too!!! You guys are so lucky that you get to be near cousins for a while. I know it's hard being away from Jeff though. We're planning on free stay when we visit you all over seas though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. :o) It really is wonderful to be near family right now. And, yes, anyone that can call themselves my friend and can get themselves to Germany can stay with us! It might be on an air mattress in the laundry room, but a place to stay nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete