Saturday, November 21, 2009

Disney Princesses on Ice

And finally. The big date with the littlests. We went to Disney Princesses on Ice. We dressed them both up in whatever Disney outfits they chose, Carissa chose her Tinkerbell outfit from Halloween last year and Adria chose her Rosetta (from the Tinkerbell Movie) dress up. It was a little funny because I was complaining that we got sucky seats, row CC, when I used a pre order code and then a week later when I went to look there were seats in rows F and G. I felt like I had been cheated and the dumb ticketing site didn't give me the best possible seats. But then when we got there I found out that row CC wasn't the 29th row like I had thought, it was the 3rd row on the floor. And they even had risers continuing down to the floor, so we had pretty amazing seats. Adria and I got to sit on the edge of the row and she had an unobstructed view the entire night. We were so close that I noticed that Princess Aurora had a french manicure. The girls loved it and loved being spoiled rotten.


This is Cinderella heading to the ball.
We went up to the edge of the ice at the end of the show and watched the "curtain call" from there.
I don't know why Adria has her grumpy on. Sometimes it just gets turned on for no reason. She is holding her souvenir water bottle that they filled with shaved ice with cherry flavoring. We bought a lemonade and added it to the bottle when it was a little more than half gone. It really made for a yummy drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment