Saturday, November 21, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Jeff's last day was the first day of school. It was nice that he got to be there to take the pressure off of me a little. Due to school budget cuts the meet your teacher night was cancelled and they took the first hour of school on the first day to do it. It was fun meeting the teachers and seeing their classrooms. Then we went back home and took Adria to her first day of Preschool. She loves going to the big-kid class. I love that she has some time just for her doing what she wants to do. I think that as a third child she gets pushed around a lot having to do what her older siblings are doing. So it is nice that she gets to be the star and have something of her very own.
The next morning I took Jeff to the airport at around 4:00 am. That stunk. I was NOT a willing participant. But it was a WONDERFUL two weeks with him. We all needed the time together and a nice break from our daily schedules.



No comments:

Post a Comment