
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Shiray's 30th Birthday
My really great friend Shiray was having a really great fun party for her 30th birthday. I was feeling really jealous that I couldn't come. So I decided to. I asked Genella and my Mom to watch my kids and I picked up and flew to Utah. I couldn't get a hold of her husband to tell him I was coming, so it was a total surprise for everyone. Luckily, it all worked out. I was only there for about 32 hours, but I'm really glad I went. I miss that girl! We went up to a cabin in Big Cottonwood Canyon and ate tons of food, played games, watched movies, gabbed, SOME people threw snowballs, opened presents and then headed back down the mountain. We spent some time hanging out, I got to spend a few hours with my other good friend Tamma and then it was time to go home. We had an early dinner at Wingers first. I try to eat there every time I visit Utah, mostly because it brings back lots of memories. I'm so glad I got to go. It was fun meeting all the friends she has made over the last few years.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment