July 17th we made quesadillas and cut up veggies. Learning how to use a knife is a fun topic to teach. Hehe.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Summer Self Made Classes
We had a lot of fun this summer. My sister, Genella and I planned things out pretty tightly to keep us busy and sane. My favorite plan of the summer was the self taught cooking and craft classes. I blogged a little about the first few classes way back in June when they actually happened, but I thought I'd add a few more photos from the other classes that we did.
July 17th we made quesadillas and cut up veggies. Learning how to use a knife is a fun topic to teach. Hehe.

July 17th we made quesadillas and cut up veggies. Learning how to use a knife is a fun topic to teach. Hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment